WIPLA's new platinum sponsor, Steele Leadership, Inc., International Women’s Leadership Forum, has graciously offered WIPLA members a 10% discount for its upcoming Effective Leadership for Lawyers retreat.
Effective Leadership for Lawyers
Influence | Focus | Impact
January 14-16, 2016
Red Mountain Resort, St. George, Utah
Steele Leadership, Inc. invites you to our annual seminar
to provide you, as a great lawyer, with the tools
to become an even greater leader.
The Most Important Three Days of Your Legal Career
All great lawyers are required to be leaders who can motivate and influence others, including clients, colleagues, judges, juries, other lawyers, and their own team members. Surrounded by a beautiful landscape of vivid red rock cliffs and canyons, you will learn leadership skills to improve your practice and increase your bottom line.
Steele Leadership, Inc. has assembled a group of leadership experts including:
- Gina Steele, Attorney, Business Owner, and Executive Coach
- Winston “Cope” Copeland, executive coach, retired Admiral and Top Gun Instructor
- Dave Ruth, V.P. of Human Resources, Associated Lighting Representatives, Inc. - Timothy Wat, Business Professor and Consultant
These experts will guide you on:
- the neuroscience of effectiveness
- influencing and motivating others
- improving communication and presentation skills
- changing conflict into creative problem solving
- building strong teams
All participants will receive:
- individual presentation coaching in a supportive small group setting
- California MCLE credit, including 1 hour of competency credit and 1 hour of elimination of bias credit- individual presentation coaching in a supportive small group setting
- Time to enjoy resort activities
Red Mountain Resort
Lodging includes three healthy meals daily, yoga and fitness classes, and guided hiking and biking. Lodging prices are based on single or double occupancy. Participants are encouraged to bring their spouse/significant other to enjoy the resort. Spouses/significant others are invited to join in group activities and group meals.
Getting there: McCarren International Airport, Las Vegas (shuttle provided by Red Mountain Resort-approximately two hour ride to the resort); direct flights available to St. George (30-minute shuttle ride to resort)
Details and Registration: http://www.steeleleadership.com/law/news_and_events.htm
For more information, please contact Gina Steele, President, Steele Leadership, Inc.